Minutes from one of the Top 10 Beaches in the US…Siesta Key Beach for the sun worshipers to have fun, play, or just walk along the water’s edge.
Siesta Key offers unlimited shopping with about 100 small boutiques, shops, cafes, plus fun points of interest for the young at heart.
The Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is among the largest public health systems in Florida, making Sarasota one of the best places to retire.
Mobile Estates is minutes from :
- St. Armand’s Circle, Kennel Club of Sarasota, Ringling Museum, Van Wezel Performing Arts, Asolo Theater, Mote Marine Aquarium, Myakka State Park, Turtle Beach, and Crescent Beach
- Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport to the north and the city of Venice to the south (each about 10 miles)
- Restaurants galore to satisfy your taste buds from domestic to international
- Fishing, boating, kayaking and golfing, for those who enjoy the outdoors
and walking distance to:
- Panera Bread
- Publix Grocery Store
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Bealls Outlet
- Red Lobster
- St. Thomas More Catholic Church
- Bank of America, Fifth Third & Other Banks
…many other restaurants, stores, and happening spots!