Mobile Estates is looking for an experienced and licensed Community Association Manager (CAM Manager). This onsite position is a part-time off-season, full-time in-season position. Excellent Working Environment.
- 2 years of on-site Cam experience
- Current valid CAM License issued by the State of Florida
- Proficiency with Quick Books, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must be a motivated person who values teamwork and has a great attitude
- Professional presentation
- Direct the enforcement of community rules and restrictions
- Promote community harmony
- Provides administrative, operational and managerial advice to the Board of Directors.
To apply, complete the online application form and email it to email@example.com